5 Ways to Speed up your internet connection windows 7 – In this time im going to share about how to Speed up your internet connection? Yeah, there are many ways to speed your up internet connection, you only follow below instructions and methods, These works well and accelerate the performance of your internet connection.

 

5 Ways to Speed up your internet connection windows 7

 

1.  Default, Windows limiting only 80% of internet bandwidth that could be used. The remaining 20% is left for QoS traffic such as Windows updates, VoIP, etc. By forcing Windows to use 100% of our internet bandwidth, then you will get increased internet speeds of up to 20%! Please follow these guidelines to force Windows to use 100% of bandwidth.

– Click Start -> Run -> type gpedit.msc – Select Local Computer Policy -> Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Network -> QoS Packet Scheduler – Double click on Limit Reservable Bandwidth
– Select the Enable bandwidth limit and then fill with a value of 0.
– Click Apply and restart your computer.

 

 

2. Speed internet connection with registry tweaks. :

This method has the same function by means of one, that is to force Windows using 100% of bandwidth you have.

– Click Start >> type Regedit >> press Enter
– Access HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Policies \ Microsoft \ Windows
– Right-click the Windows folder, select New >> Key. Name the key is Psched
– Right-click PSched that you just created, select New -> DWORD (32-bit) Value
– Name the value of the NonBestEffortLimit
– Right-click and select Modify
– Select Decimal and contents of the data value to 0
– Click OK and restart your computer.

 

 

3. Speed internet connection by setting each port.

– Click Start -> My Computer -> right click and select properties
– Select Device Manager
– Select Port (COM & LPT)
– Double-click each port,

Port Settings tab to change settings 128000 bits per second and change Hardware Flow Controlnya be.
Perform in each port there.

 

 

4. How to speed up the Internet by tweaking cpipParameter .:
This method is suitable for those of you who using the Internet network Broadband / DSL.

– Copy the following code and save it with the name: cpip.reg
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesT cpipParameters] “SackOpts” = dword: 00000001
“TcpWindowSize” = dword: 0005ae4c
“Tcp1323Opts” = dword: 00,000,003
“DefaultTTL” = dword: 00000040
“EnablePMTUBHDetect” = dword: 00000000
“EnablePMTUDiscovery” = dword: 00000001
“GlobalMaxTcpWindowSize” = dword: 0005ae4c
– Run cpip.reg

 

 

5. How to speed up internet by changing priorities ServiceProvider .:
Click Start >> Run >> type Regedit >> press Enter
– Access HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Services \ Tcpip \ ServiceProvider
– Change the following key values to 1
DnsPriority = 1HostsPriority = 1LocalPriority = 1
NetbtPriority = 1